Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully, as they contain very important information about your purchase and installation.
If you require any information about our Terms and Conditions, please email us at [email protected]
Ordering via our website
Easy Boiler Company Limited provide fixed price quotations. Easy Boiler Company Limited base these quotations on the information that you, the customer, input into the survey process. When you have completed our online process for purchasing your new boiler and installation, we will expect the information provided by you to be accurate, which will form the basis of your fixed price quotation.
We cannot be held liable for any incorrect information provided via our website by the customer. If the information is found to be inaccurate on installation day, you may be liable for additional charges if the information incurs a cost to Easy Boiler Company. A full verbal and written explanation will be provided to you, highlighting the incorrect information provided at the time of the survey
If at any time you feel unsure or feel that you need help in answering the questions via the website please call (springboard centre) or feel free to use our live chat option, or you may email us on [email protected]
1. Easy Boiler Company requires the images supplied by the customer during the ordering process to be of good quality and to show an accurate representation of the area(s) involved in the boiler installation. This is to be able to assess the suitability of products ordered for the customer's requirements. The customer acknowledges that if any images or information provided is incorrect or does not show a true representation of the area(s) involved in the installation then you may be liable for extra costs.
2. If upon physical inspection of the site, it is determined that more equipment or a significant amount of extra work is required, then Easy Boiler Company will inform the customer of any increase in costs prior to these costs being incurred. If the customer chooses not to proceed with any extra equipment or work required to facilitate the installation work ordered, then Easy Boiler Company reserves the right to charge all reasonable expenses incurred in
connection with the failed installation including that of any materials already supplied.
3. Easy Boiler Company reserves the right to decline any order at any time up until completion. Should Easy Boiler Company decline an order, no damages or expenses of any kind whatsoever shall be payable by Easy Boiler Company to the customer beyond the refund of any money already paid in relation to the contract.
4. The customer will be informed of any delay to installation that may occur as soon as Easy Boiler Company is made aware. If an engineer is unable to make an installation date, Easy Boiler Company will organise another engineer to complete the job at the earliest convenient time for the customer.
1. Under normal circumstances, the installation materials will be collected by your installer and brought with them to the job. However, if this is not possible then we may deliver the materials to your home prior to the work being undertaken.
2. The customer is responsible for keeping any materials secure, dry and intact once delivered. Should any packages have been opened by the Customer and damaged, or materials identified as missing by the installer, the customer will be liable for any costs or losses incurred by Easy Boiler Company. These costs include the cost of replacing materials and the labour costs of rectifying the issue.
3. The customer is responsible for notifying Easy Boiler Company of any delivery restrictions, such as local parking restrictions, access restrictions, steep stair climbs, lift restrictions, carrying distances longer than 30 metres. Easy Boiler Company reserves the right to charge the customer for redelivery and any associated costs if no notification has been supplied by the Customer.
4. The Customer accepts that delivery issues may occur from time to time, the company takes responsibility for keeping the customer up-to-date. Should any issues occur this does not give cause for cancellation.
1. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the delivery and installation dates are met, the company reserves the right to delay installation for reasons beyond the company’s control i.e. adverse weather or illness. The customer shall not hold the company responsible for any losses or expenses incurred.
2. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure any permissions, licence or permits are obtained prior to installing. This includes any landlord permission and building or planning consents. If work is carried out by Easy Boiler Company under false or inaccurate information, Easy Boiler Company will seek compensation for any losses, this may include court fines and penalties.
3. The customer will need to provide access to the installation property, the installation team will need access to water, gas and electricity for the installation. Failure to provide access on the allotted installation date (no show) will incur a cost of £100 to cover engineer travel time and costs.
4. The company aims to complete all installations between the hours of 8.00 am and 6.00 pm, there are however times when we may require hours outside of this timeframe to enable the works to be completed.
5. We may need to lift carpets or take up all or some of the floor coverings, including laminate floors, tongue and groove floor coverings etc so works can be completed. These will be reinstated to the best of our installer’s abilities; however, some damages need to be accepted by the customer and may require the customer to hire a specialist to reinstate.
6. Sometimes the work means we must create access if there is not enough pipework or wiring in place to install the boiler, or if the boiler is being relocated. This can cause damage to things like inside and outside finishings, wall coverings and paint. You may need to redecorate, repair or restore certain areas once work is completed. This is not included in the quoted price and is the customer's responsibility.
7. It is the customer's responsibility to check if the shower is compatible with the new boiler. The company takes no responsibility for the compatibility of your existing shower with your new boiler.
8. Where pressurised hot water systems are installed as part of the works, this could increase water pressure in any existing plumbing. Whilst the company will take reasonable care when assessing the suitability of the existing system to the requirements of the new system, the company will not be liable for any damages to the existing system.
9. On completion of the installation, the customer will be asked to inspect the works. Any concerns the customer may have must be raised at this time. Once the inspection is complete, and the installer has left the property, then all works are deemed to have been completed and the contract fulfilled.
10. When choosing to pay through finance, the Customer is advised to complete the finance application process on the same date as the order is placed on the Easy Boiler Company website to ensure the chosen installation date remains available. Easy Boiler Company cannot guarantee an installation date if the finance application isn't completed on the same date as the order is placed. Easy Boiler Company will liaise with the customer to find the next available suitable installation date if the installation date becomes unavailable.
1. The company requires the payment of “cleared funds” from the customer prior to the delivery and/or installation of any materials.
2. Invoices will be issued by the company after payment has been made and the install date has been agreed.
3. If the customer would prefer to pay for materials and installation using a finance agreement, the company will introduce the customer to a third-party finance provider.
4. If the customer chooses to enter into a finance agreement with a finance provider the company has introduced you to, the customer will need to enter into a separate agreement with the finance provider. Payment of the contract will automatically be processed between
the company and the provider when the balance becomes due i.e. when the installation is complete.
5. If the customer has entered into a credit agreement with the company’s nominated finance providers, the terms will apply as part of this contract. If the credit agreement is cancelled at a later date, then subject to the terms of the 1974 Consumer Credit Act, the contract
balance will become immediately payable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. All prices include VAT.
7. The company reserves the right to accept or refuse any order placed by the customer until the installer has inspected the installation premises and accepted the order. No payments will be made to the customer for any orders refused.
1. All boilers supplied by the company (Easy Boiler Company) are backed by the manufacturer's parts and labour guarantee providing they have been inspected and serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer. For clarity, it is the manufacturer who provides the warranty on the boiler and not Easy Boiler Company.
2. The cost of inspecting and servicing is not included in the price unless the customer includes this in their order. It is the customers responsibility to retain service and inspection records.
3. The warranty on timers and controls is dependent on the manufacturer.
4. Other equipment and components supplied, will be supplied in conjunction with the manufacturer’s warranty. The company will provide details on request.
5. All workmanship completed is covered by a 12-month labour warranty, covering only labour which has been carried out by or on behalf of Easy Boiler Company Limited.
6. 12-month labour warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use within the warranty period.
7. During the warranty period, Easy Boiler Company Limited will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of products that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance.
8. Easy Boiler Company will either repair or replace the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
9. The Warranty period lasts 12 months from date of purchase.
10. If you feel that workmanship carried out by us has failed in any way, you must contact us via email at [email protected] with any supporting pictures of the issue. We cannot accept any issues reported unless they have supporting evidence attached.
11. The 12-month labour warranty is non-transferable.
We or our agents may use your information to do the following:
1. Provide you with the services you have asked for (which may include loyalty and incentive schemes).
2. Contact you in any way including by post, email, phone or text message. When we contact you, we may use any information we hold about you to do so. If we are contacting you to tell you about any offers, we will, as far as possible, do this in line with how you have told us you would prefer to receive marketing information (your recorded marketing preferences). You can ask us not to send you any information on our offers at any time by contacting us and giving us your account details.
3. We may use your information to help train our staff. We may also monitor and record any communications we have with you, including phone conversations and emails, to make sure that we are providing a good service and to make sure we are meeting our legal and regulatory responsibilities.
4. We may pass your address, property and postcode, and details of your gas appliances, flue, hot water cylinder, system controls and electrical installations (including details of any repairs or removals) to organisations that supervise these activities, including Gas Safe
(which replaced CORGI) and the ECA (Electrical Contractors Association). These organisations may pass this information to local authorities to meet building regulations. They may also use this information to contact you to inspect appliances or systems, recall faulty products and carry out audits. They may also use this information for health and safety purposes. Where appropriate, we will give you or the property owner (or both) a certificate to show that your appliances meet building regulations. We may check your details with one or more credit-reference and fraud-prevention agencies to help us make decisions about your ability to make payments and the goods and services we can offer you. If you are providing information about other people on a joint application, you must make sure they agree that we can use their information to do this. If you give us false or inaccurate information and fraud is identified, we will pass your details to credit-reference and fraud prevention agencies.
Cancellation & Refunds
1. The customer has the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason, providing the following conditions are met:
2. Notice of cancellation is emailed to [email protected] or by contacting the Easy Boiler Company team on (springboard business centre) before any delivery is made or within 14 days of the order being placed.
3. Any cancellation email sent by the customer must be clear in their instruction.
4. The customer will lose their right to cancellation should the company complete the installation of their boiler within 14 days of the order being placed and you have requested that the company perform services within this 14-day period. In this situation, it will be
deemed that the company has been asked to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance at your premises.
5. If the materials have been delivered, but the works not commenced, then the customer can cancel the order and receive a full refund, less the costs related to the delivery and collection of materials. Only the company’s appointed transporters will be used.
6. If the materials have been delivered and the installer has been allocated within your 14-day cancellation period, the customer will be responsible for the cost of both the installers attendance and the cost of delivery and collection of materials arranged by the company.
7. Refunds are processed through our payment provider Stripe and take between 5-10 working days to process from the time a refund is requested. All refunds will carry a 2% handling charge.